Thursday, January 17, 2013

MOM Y U DO THIS 2 US?

My mom does this strange thing where she mixes things. Let's say there is a little bit of apple juice left, a little bit of grapefruit juice left, and a lot of koolaid left.... what does she do? she puts it all in the koolaid. Do we notice? yes. I swear one time she mixed milk into it. It makes my little brothers so mad hahaha okay & this morning she put out a bowl of cereal for me since I was running late and in my head I was like "sweet! lucky charms!" then I realized it was lucky charms WITH fruity pebbles. haha YUM....? When she puts away leftovers from dinner she won't put the veggies, meat, potatoes or pasta in separate containers...why would she do a silly thing like that? No, she'll put them all in the same Tupperware because she can. I don't know if anyone else's mothers do this.... but Anne Marie sure does! haha she's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment