Friday, December 7, 2012

Diet December

Okay, so it's not really a "diet" exactly. It's more of a change of diet. I consume soooo much sugar/carbs every day because, well duh, because it's delicious! I have the worst sweet tooth. I could eat a gallon of ice cream a day & be just happy as can be. My new goal is to exchange sweets for healthy, naturally sweet alternatives. I am also trying to cut back on white breads and add more veggies to my diet. It's been hard already since it's December and there are yummy treats EVERYWHERE! I will admit, I haven't been perfect haha but I have done pretty good so far! Plus my mom is ALWAYS buying treats. I'm also working out everyday and trying to drink LOTS of water! I feel really good and it's only the start! I hope that I can continue this change of diet past December and stick with it! Healthy = happy! :) oh & I've also taken up doing zumba in the office! Don't tell my dad! I'm on the clock!

P.S. THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT I'M GOING TO HAWAII SOON.....

Skinny Berry smoothie: Kale, wheat grass, berries, and apple juice!

Drinking Healthy @ work LOL thanks Breeanna!

UM YEAH. hahaha

Anytime I crave ice cream or fro-yo, I'll go for this instead! TRU-berry all healthy, organic yogurt! There was even spinach in this!

2 comments: