Friday, June 22, 2012

OH DEAR. the blog post, post break-up

Let's talk about how I'm honestly looking up Celine Dion in Vegas tickets right now. It would be the best 100 bucks I've ever spent.. (besides maybe the beach cruiser that I bought). nope. actually, going to that Celine Dion concert would be BETTER than looking cute every day on my bike. seriously though. Let's also talk about how I am being annoying x12 on twitter these past couple days. Sorry guyzzz. and also I have started using Z's at the end of my words just to be stupid. Oh & I have been sleeping naked a lot. that's new. It's liberating; makes me feel free! I don't even have my best friend here to boob to about my break-up. he's like preparing to serve the Lord and all that in the MTC. & that's great and all, but I need him. I've been youtubing break-up songs. (yes it's THAT bad!) yikes. & I'm that girl that like texts him a thousand times then says, oh sorry. I just need to leave you alone. & then I text him again. I know I'm being totally annoying... and that is an understatement, but my heart is kind of broken & the sad face :( isn't going to do justice for the way I feel right now. Everyone goes through break-ups. I'm just that one pathetic girl that takes a long time to heal. & not to mention I'm the jealous type. So I'm all getting defensive & stalkerish. Someone please just save my dignity for me!!! I'm embarrassing myself! k, time to go listen to some more sad songs, eat more comfort food, & cry about my life. p.s. my teenage life is about to end. Maybe things will change when I turn 20. oh & I'm kinda mad that we broke up before my birthday.... I'm such a selfish brat. hahaha who wants to buy me presents?! kbye. oh & one last thing, although I am trying to be funny in order to get over my break-up, I really do care for him more than he realizes. & he'll always have a special place in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry saige :( I hope things look up for you! I have a really hard time getting over break-up's too so I understand. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? you do have a heart? funny story guyzzz..... <3 u

    ReplyDelete