Friday, July 6, 2012

57 in Mormon Girl Years

oh hey guyzz. It's my birthday today. I have decided that I enjoy the 4th of July better than the 6th of July because my family/friends like to actually party on 'Merica's birthday rather than my own. & Merica is a much bigger deal than I am. so yeah, I love the 4th of JULY. my birthday is just a day. Do I feel like an old woman? sure. 20 years old is SOO old..... pause, not. half of my friends are married & filling their wombs, but I'm just living the dream. If of course the dream is to be living with your parents, have 2 years at snow college under your belt, working for 8.25 an hour, having no friends, and being single. but hey, I can't complain, because I live in 'Merica. Rather than getting to hang out with my friends today (since they all live in provo together having fun without me), I'm going to sit on FB and comment back to every happy birthday post I get. Then maybe people will like me more! My sister did get me a barbie cake that we cut this morning. I didn't eat any, but I did post a picture of it on instagram and got lots of "hearts". success. my family may be out boating without me on my birthday, but that doesn't mean they don't love me... right? I'm going to go take a shower now. happy birthday to me. & thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. you are all gold stars in my head right now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww saige you are loved! I'd take u out if I didn't have kids! Lol and if your parents are boating why aren't you? Go eat your cake and ice cream and be merry! :-) I honestly do hope you find something awesome to do today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, kind whimsical Saige. I would also take you out if I didn't have kids! Have a happy birthday all the same! Oh and I like the way you write, I can hear you speaking when I read it, excellent job man.

    ReplyDelete