Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Father is Auctioning me off to the Single Men

Last night whilst watching the production of Aladdin at Tuacahn, I realized that I am Princess Jasmine. Why? Because we are similar in every way but one. (I'm the whitest girl you know, & the real princess Jasmine, or the actress in the show, is brown.) Oh actually 3 differences I guess... I'm not rich & I don't have my own balcony in my room. My father is trying to marry me off though. & I have dated lots of princes but can't find the right one. & I do want to date a sexy street rat right now... just like Jasmine. I would love any boy that takes me on a magic carpet ride. wink wink. Oh you have a sweet motorcycle? Oh you have the type of Jeep that I have always wanted? Oh you want to take me for a spin? Alright. Sold. If you sing "A Whole New World" to me while we drive I'll give you bonus points. Jasmine just wants her father to leave her alone & stop trying to set her up with singles ward "princes." & by Jasmine, I mean me. Like maybe I want to move away & live like a hobo in California? Jasmine wanted to run away & live like a street rat... then she met Aladdin. (THE LOVE OF HER LIFE) So?? does that mean I must run away in order to find my soulmate? Eh. Who knows. Maybe I just need to start wearing cuter clothes when I'm wandering about the palace. (AKA maybe I should wash my car everyday in the front lawn) I don't even know. All I know is that I want a man who can support my "princess" lifestyle & still be a sweetheart & not crack under the pressure of my power hungry habits. Like, ok boys, I wear the Genie pants in this relationship. But sometimes I'll let you... if you're a good boy. & if I agree with what you say/decide. But! I will love you with my whole heart & devote my time & effort to our relationship always. That's one thing that you can always count on Princess Saigers for. SIDE NOTE: I think Princess Jasmine & I would get along so well. I dunno. If she was real we would probably follow each other on twitter & stuff. & maybe even favorite each others' tweets about our fathers trying to hook us up with people. we both like tan, handsome, ripped men. we both have pet tigers. & we both look good in the color blue. practically the same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment