Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Urine Adrenaline?

I am a firm believer that holding pee in your bladder for a longer amount of time then necessary builds adrenaline. Imagine a cheer team preparing to run the mile... & a blonde, out of shape girl doing the 'pee dance'. "I really have to pee.... & I really suck at running." -me "maybe you should go to the bathroom?" -addison (my ol' college cheer stunting partner) "nahh... the adrenaline from holding it will help me run." -me "so THAT'S why you always have to pee when we stunt!" (true story. this really happened. & he would always worry that I was going to pee my pants during a stunt.... I never did though. don't worry)
According to Saige's fun facts, Urine = adrenaline. When I'm driving by myself in the car on road trips I make myself hold it till I absolutely cannot contain myself any longer. It keeps me awake, and it keeps the trip interesting. Like how many miles can YOU go on a full bladder & an empty tank of gas? & even better, once you finally get into that nasty chevron restroom & finally relief yourself, it's like the best feeling in the world! I'm almost sure that I have the record for longest amount of time continuously peeing. but this is starting to get weird & gross.... so I'll wrap it up. I've got the bladder control of an elderly woman. but I've got the drive of an Olympic athlete to hold it in for as long as I possibly can. It's the best when everyone in the car KNOWS you have to pee & they start making water sounds & drawing attention to you, because that just makes it even more challenging! Bring it on Bladder! Do you ever remember when you were little and you would hold it forever and all of a sudden you didn't have to pee anymore? (no, I don't mean that you peed your pants.) It just like went away? the urge to release your bladder bag would just disappear? I don't even know how that happens! ok bye. hope you all had a great labor day weekend! I know I did! :) oh p.s. even when you can't hold it & you end up having to squat on the side of the road, it's still worth it because you will have another story to tell about yourself to boys when dates get awkward.

1 comment:

  1. My friend always says, "You'll be happier once your bladder is flatter!"

    ReplyDelete