Saturday, June 16, 2012

Disney Movies are Golden.

I think we can all agree on this. Disney movies are pure gold. Each one has a different story to be told; a different lesson to be taught. Without Disney, my childhood would have sucked. 4 reel doe. I don't know why I just felt the need to get all gangsta on you all, but that just happened. Moving on... while we are on the topic of Disney & how wonderful it is, would anyone want to take me to Disneyland anytime soon? I'm like dying to go. I have this Disney-O-metor inside my heart that refills when I get to go, and I have to refill it at least once a year or my soul will die a painful death. It's getting pretty low.... I guess I could go watch some movies to hold me over for a little while. At the moment my sister is upstairs crying about her online typing assignment; maybe I should go invite her to accompany me in watching a magical Disney movie. #FACT Disney makes the world go round. but not the stupid crap they play on disney channel these days. That stuff is not acceptable.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I love Disney. My Disneyometer needs some fuel. I haven't gone for a year! :( But I might be going in December. :)

    Wow, that makes me sound super spoiled....

    Disney Channel? Total garbage. Walt would be so pissed if he knew the goings on.

    ReplyDelete