Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dove Chocolate for life.

once upon a time I taught gymnastics & one of my girls on team gave me a bag full of dove chocolates after practice. & I was like... are you trying to make me fat? So because of #YOLO, I ate all of the chocolates when I got home. Ashamed, I unwrapped every piece. During my depressing chocolate binge I was rather inspired by all of the great quotes on the wrappers. My favorite ones were the ones that told me it was acceptable to be doing what I was doing... haha there are creamies with those too. (go ahead, eat another creamie!) & I'm like ok, I can do that. Anywhoooo... my cousin is going through a bad break-up & she "needs" me. hahaha so I proceeded to text her the words of "inspiration" that were magically coming to my brain. (via the remains of the devoured chocolates) Am I the best cousin ever or what? She bought herself a paddle boat & named it Shamu.. (as in the KILLER whale at seaworld?) so that's cool. In my opinion, it should help her get over her 2 years of demolished love quicker. Unless of course she really wants to date him again, in that case, I've got more dove wrapper quotes for her. Either way, Dove will always be there for me. (& sierra) Once again, CHOCOLATE SAVES THE DAY!! p.s. I think there are really like 6 shamus... I don't think there is just one. Seaworld has deceived the minds of many children for many years. shame on you shamu.

No comments:

Post a Comment