Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Funderwear Splurge for all!!

Let's talk about the Victoria's Secret semi annual sale ok? A.K.A. my excuse for spending lots of money on bras, underwear, and PINK clothing. So it's always a crazy mess in the stores during the sale. Yesterday, in Vegas, my sister and I decided to brave the massive crowd and dig our way into the store. Bins of underwear/bras EVERYWHERE! It's like a display of heaven labeled with XS, S, M, & L. Every time you turn around you've got some lady all up in your personal space reaching into a bin. I may have almost gotten in a rumble with an Asian girl yesterday. Alright, you pulled my arm, I'll tell you about it. So I'm like diggin through this bin of freaking cute panties and this chick and her friend pop up and start "discussing" how cute they are. "OMG! I rove these rittle panties!" & I'm like... okay, back off... MY UNDERWEAR. The one girl starts shoving me and reaching into MY bin, reaching for the same underwear that I had JUST been looking at. annoying right? I couldn't even handle myself. I wanted to push her over with my butt... but instead I just left the table. Ever seen mean girls? I imagined it like that... all the girls wanting to kill each other for a pair of undies. I found some cute ones anyway, survived the sale, and managed to not spend all of my money. It was great. It's always great! I heart VS, but mostly during the semi-annual, because that's like Christmas. Underwear for everyone! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment