Monday, August 6, 2012

WANDERLUST: a post to enlighten your minds




 Lately I've felt the urge to inspire myself to new heights. I just want to explore new places & discover new things that I never knew about myself. If I had all of the money in the world right now I would be constantly moving from place to place. In my mind all I need is a few good friends & some pocket change. But I know that I can't just pick up & leave. I have responsibilities & dirty clothes sitting in my suitcase. I have to come home every now & then to regain my ground & settle myself. But once I get the taste of travel on my lips I just want to go. I've washed my clothes & repacked them about 7 or 8 times this summer. I always have clothes packed. I'm always ready to go. You give me an adventure, I'll be there.





One last thing I would like to add! Comparison is the thief of Joy. Such a true statement. I have found that when I compare one trip to the current one it takes away from the happiness. Each trip is a different adventure. Don't compare them to one another. Reminisce about them individually.


1 comment: