Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's okay to be a NERD guyzz.

Star Wars. Lord of the Rings. Harry Potter. Pokemon cards, board game, movies, & humor. Super Nintendo. Atari. Gamecube. Xbox. Playstation. Nintendo DS. Gameboy. Arcade Games. BOOKS. Glasses. Stupid shirts. Socks with Sandals. Super Heroes. Super Hero humor. BANE JOKES. Nerd jokes. Leggos. Documentaries. Computer knowledge. EXTREMELY intense typing skills. (I've got like 112 gwam. NBD. In keyboarding class I would always try to beat the others.) Interest in Binary numbers. Writing a paper just for fun. Writing a small book with a sibling, just for fun. Giant ugly sweaters. An immense love & passion for Disco Night @ classic skating. (& always dressing up.) Computer games. (I could sit & play roller coaster/zoo tycoon all day long baby. all day long) Interest in Biology & science. Physics. (I had a hard time with that... but I LOVED the labs.) Looking good in a pair of safety goggles. Being obsessed with Sharkweek. Being obsessed with social networking. Being picky about proper grammar. (except while I'm blogging.) I love thrift stores. I like to watch the sy fy channel. (still think it should be called sci-fi) Discovery channel. Storage wars & shipping wars. How it's made. The Office. The list goes on...

In my family it's okay to be a nerd. I assume it's the same way with a lot of other families? I'm not ashamed that I can quote Star Wars. I'm not ashamed that my siblings & I have nerdy humor. I love it actually. Dawgs I did DECA & debate in high school just for fun! I love those stupid Cat/table of elements jokes. I love playing video games. I have a crush on the Hulk. I have seen too many Pokemon movies. (I can sing the Pokemon theme song... but who can't?) & if you don't think it's funny to make fun of Magikarp then you can't be my friend. I am a nerd. & that's okay. Don't be afraid to embrace your inner "nerd" guyz. It's fun.
p.s. my brother downloads techno versions of Nintendo game theme songs on his itunes. & he listens to them. WHILE HE'S PLAYING OTHER VIDEO GAMES! hahahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment