Thursday, March 22, 2012

CATDOG - - the cartoon

So all of you 90's children remember the Nickelodeon TV series CATDOG right? The cartoon about the smart, mean cat & the dumb, funny dog stuck together? I mean... it was a long time ago so I don't exactly remember everything about the idiotic show. I do however, have a question that I ponder about often; how did catdog pee & poop??? Like really?! come on people.... they are conjoined at the stomach! I don't even want to the think about the possible ways they could arrange a 'restroom' situation.... freaking gross. I also think about how a big cow & a scrawny little chicken could be brothers. {the other weird cartoon called Cow & Chicken} & also how did they come out of humans? & also... why do you only get to see their parents legs? never their heads? haha which also makes me think about the Power Puff Girls! you never see the Mayor's secretary's head! {I forgot her name... but if anyone remembers it please let me know. It's driving me nuts} It's all very interesting & puzzling. I guess a cat & a dog that can't poop is better than watching Dora the spanish Explorer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment