Friday, March 30, 2012

I almost just kidnapped a dog.

but really. I almost just kidnapped a dog. It's name was Romeo. It had dreadlocks & it was in the middle of the road. I saved its life like four times. stupid dog kept running in the road. but don't worry, I started singing "arms of an angel" by sarah mclachlan & I saved that dog. Today my car also over-heated. I swear it was going to blow up. A nice boy saved me. I also witnessed a tire blow-out on the freeway. (it was so scary! the guy was spinning all over the place!! don't worry, a trucker stopped to help him.) so yeah. I almost stole a dog, I almost died, & I almost died again. Have a great conference weekend everyone!! p.s. I get to go to SLC with my boyyyfren tomorrow for conference... & that's cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment