Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fall off a chair off a table #YOLO

Today has been so great. There were so many things that went wrong that I don't even want to complain about them because it would just piss me off even more. I am going to tell you about the best part of today though! lucky you!! So imagine the crappiest day you have ever had.... {got it pictured in your brain?} okay now add this scenario on top of it....
[ hi my name is saige & I am a teachers aid for professor Cless young & Dr. Tatton. In Dr. T's class today the students were learning about reflexes. Like usual, I was asked to be an "example". Dr. T put my chair on top of the desk in front of the entire class. So I'm sitting there on the chair & he was testing my "reflexes" He taps my knee with the little hammer thing & my leg flies into the air. good news: I am alive & my reflexes are very responsive. BAD NEWS: the chair wasn't completely on the table & my little leg kick led to my chair falling backwards.... OFF THE TABLE. so yeah. that was awesome. & embarrassing]
I laughed it off of course.... but I can't say I'm proud of it. & needless to say I am still on my period & very emotional. oh AND I had to watch a live birth today. {not pretty}  Have a great day everyone. Don't fall off anything. #YOLO 

No comments:

Post a Comment