Monday, March 19, 2012

KENDRA - - my period.

yes, my period does have a name. her name is Kendra. She's a princess diva. My dear cousin Sierra also named her period. (Tracy) Tracy & Kendra are friends. Today is one of the many 1st day's of Hell week for me. Kendra came to visit this morning & she plans on staying with me for the next week. (as if school isn't hard enough to attend already) Kendra is being awfully mean to me today... & I don't appreciate it. Highlights of my day so far- 1) took an extremely hot shower & laid down in the tub for an hour 2) found a tampon in one of my old purses so I can prolong going to walmart to buy a new box of lady products. 3) I'm wearing my favorite period granny pantie underwear & my striped footie pajamas {random fact: shark brains are the same shape as the uterus. thus period week could be considered shark week}
That's all of my complaining for now. Have a happy period! always!

No comments:

Post a Comment