Tuesday, March 20, 2012

the POCKET in my FUNderWEAR

Have you ever noticed the little pocket in your underwear? Have you ever found yourself wondering what the heck it's for? Maybe I'm just weird... but I think about it a lot. Almost every single time I sit down on the porcelain throne I find myself thinking of ways that I can make the little pocket useful. I use it to hold my cell phone if there isn't anywhere sanitary to set it down. I also use it to hold my tampon in while I'm 'prepping'. What do you think it's for? Why in the world would the creators of underwear make sure there was a little pocket in every pair of undies?? I think yoga panties are the exception though. anyway... just an odd wonder to think about. & while we are on the topic of underwear... let's talk about {THONGS} why why why would anyone have the desire to wear a thong? I guess I just don't understand. I have worn thongs. I own thongs. but do I enjoy wearing them? no. do I prefer wearing them? NO.
[ I would rather floss my teeth..... ]
underwear are supposed to be FUNderWEAR. get it? (fun to wear) forget it... just some silly phrase my mother uses. she has lots of those silly phrases. Have a great day! thanks for reading!
p.s. don't get your panties in a wad!
yeah... what a great idea. sexy diaper thongs for the baby. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment