Monday, March 26, 2012

GURL, I think my butt is big!!

I don't have time to do homework, but I always find time to blog. today's topic: YOGA PANTS!! yes! the almighty yoga pants. If you don't have a pair, you need some. There are many types of girls in this world... the type that wear yoga pants for exercise, the ones that wear yoga pants solely because they make their butt look nice, & the kind that think they are classier to wear to school than a pair of jeans. All 3 of these types are valid... except for the last one really. Yoga pants are anything BUT classy. They are comfy though! I am not going to lie, my butt looks ROCKIN' in my yogas! I'm sure guys think we are stupid for wearing them, but hey, if I want to feel good about my butt, I'm going to wear my yoga pants eerrywhere! The worst is when your favorite pair get really worn out & start to get rips in the crotch...oh & they start becoming 'see-through' UGH!! why?! why can't they just stay in perfect condition forever?! hmm.. maybe it's because my butt is so big & nice... they can't handle my butt. that's my excuse. Guys, don't bash on us for wearing yogas. we like them. & we don't care that you don't. or maybe some of you do? if you are a guy & you appreciate a girl who loves her bum, then I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment