Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bad news: I am blind.

Hi friends. This post is special because it's my first post made from my iPhone. You could say I feel a slight amount of coolness. Anyway... I want to inform everyone about my eyesight. Ever since the first grade I have been wearing glasses, which progressed to glasses/contacts through the years. I wasn't a smart nerd, but I did look like one. My vision is so horrible. {-750 to be exact} <--- that would be my prescription. Considered legally blind on my drivers license & that's fine. Ive had terrible vision for as long as I can remember.. But to make things worse and add some suspense to the story, a few years back (I want to say four now?) I got an Ulsar on my cornea. This was from sleeping with my contacts in for a week straight... Oops!! Oh and let me just give props to katelyn rowley for a minute. She totally called that it would happen to me. Haha she warned me about it on the bus in like seventh grade. I'm an idiot. So yeah. I got one and I spent 24 hours in the hospital getting 3 separate eye drops every fifteen minutes from the nurse while I slept. Not cool. Now I'm almost completely blind in my right eye because of the scar from my Ulsar. Yup. I have a scar on my pupil. Cool. {but I'm not being sarcastic this time, it really is kinda cool.} so if you ever think your eyes suck, they probably don't compared to mine. Unless you are full on blind. That's all. Oh and I posted this today because I went to the eye doctor earlier. K bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment