Thursday, May 10, 2012

Snow Cones are FOREVER

Doesn't matter where you are from, there is always that ONE place that has the BEST snow cones. Am I right? & you can argue that your place is better than another place all day long if you have to. I have argued that the Payson snow shack across from Smith's is thee absolute best since as long as I can remember. I also really love the snow cremes in spring city. I have recently been challenged in my argument. The Tiki-Shack in Cedar City. Holy Wow!! Those snow cones have got to be just about perfect!! There are multiple different terms for how you can "design" your snow cone {i.e. volcano style=whip cream up the ying yang}. You can have ice cream, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, coco-cream, sour spray, or just flavoring. They make the ice perfect! & the amount of flavoring is spot on. Not too much & definitively enough.  I can't even describe it. The flavor I got was Raspberry peach mango, or course, because that's the one I usually always get. With ice cream in the bottom :) oh noms. It was soooo amazing. If you haven't been to the tiki-shack, you should probably go there. It's only downfall is that there aren't a million flavors to choose from. I like to have my options. Snow cones are essential for summer. One day I will hopefully own a snow shack of my own & hire children as slaves to run it. It will be the best snow shack in the world. If you would like me to remember you when I am famous, just let me know & I'll put you on the list. Go get a snow cone. right now. p.s. I love my boyfriend. (for taking me to the Tiki Shack & buying me a snow cone). & summer. & the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment