Monday, May 21, 2012

I've been everywhere man, I've been everywhere!

Hi friends. here's a list of all the places I, personally (not including all the times my family moved before I was born) have lived:
Birthplace: LAS VEGAS (explains some things right?) Provo (when I was.. 4?) Spanish Fork (kindergarten baby) Santaquin house #1 (on the bench, the most fun.) Santaquin house #2 (with the great sledding hill) Santaquin house #3 (peach street. the twin homes.) Santaquin house #4 (downtown santaquin, "little red") probably my favorite yard/treehouse. (p.s. the best ward I've ever been in.) Genola (3 years?) Ephraim. (snowlledge was good to me.) St. George (kaci's apartment... living with my sister & her husband had to be the worst experience of my entire life.) & st. George house #2 (current residence) yeah so I've lived a lot of different places. & that's fine. because I never had to switch schools. (with the exception of kindergarten) If you knew me growing up, you know that we were never in the same place. always moooving. :) can't wait to see where life continues to take me! As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "is that a new kid or something?" PEDRO OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment