Thursday, May 31, 2012

Patience is a Virtue... & I don't have it.

Today I broke the garage door. Lemme tell ya the story... so this morning I was in a hurry to work & I started backing the car out of the garage. Little did I know, the garage door was not all the way up yet. I ran into the garage door with Jedi's car & broke it. awesome. but I still had to go to work, so I just left. hahaha it's not funny. but ironically, my dad is in the garage door business. so I didn't sweat it too much. Then, to add to the story, I was on my jolly way to work when I got stuck in a mad line of traffic. I guess there was a car crash in the middle of the intersection or something. Rather then waiting for five minutes, I got out of the line & tried to find a different way to work. FAIL. I ended up turning around & getting back into the line of cars. Eventually these events caused me to be 2 minutes late. I would have been right on time had I just waited in that stupid line. Lately I've been praying for patience & I'm thinking that God is throwing little mishaps into my life in order for me to LEARN patience. yeah, that's probably it.
"patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to have a good attitude while waiting."
I also get rather impatient with stupid people. (this includes sunday drivers, bad listeners, & kids who have attention disorder problems... oh & my family. most specifically my brother Jed) but Jedi is a whole different story. oh AND to top off this post, I've been freaking losing twitter followers. *like one a day!! ugh!! why?! because. I have an iphone now so I have access to twitter 24/7 & let me tell you, I use & abuse it. I really need to have more patience with my iphone hahaha I put it down for 3 seconds & then pick it back up & think of some stupid tweet that I shouldn't have tweeted because, well, because it was stupid. I apologize to all of my followers for all of the idiotic tweets lately... I'm working on it! I even deleted the app! haha I'm sure I'll have it back within the next two hours though. see? no patience. k bye. oh p.s. I'm going nuts with instagram lately as well. SORRY.... I'm not sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy saige lol that was all over the place! Haha good thing your dad is in the business! How was/is the car? You are a twit now too? Man I'm learning lots from this one post!!

    ReplyDelete