Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little Dogs Like to Hump.

"They call me Humper!" (you won't understand this if you haven't seen bambi) No, they don't call ME humper.... I don't think at least. I am referring to my sister's chihuahua, Sadie. She loves to hump. In fact, she just started humping my arm while I was sitting on the couch. who does that?! hormonal dogs I guess. According to my very intelligent mother, "All little dogs like to hump." She is probably right. She also said that the term is called, 'domination'. the dog wanted to show me who is boss. I want to get a puppy pug someday in the future... & now I am reconsidering if it is worth it. Sadie also likes to hump giant stuffed animals. {like the dolphin that we got at sea world} will I ever touch that stuffed dolphin again? probably not. Excuse me while I go sanitize my shirt that now has dog hormones all over it. p.s. have a happy "HUMP" day tomorrow. {Wednesday's are called hump-days of the week for those of you who didn't know that}

No comments:

Post a Comment