Monday, April 2, 2012

April Fools Day is a joke.

hahaha get it? omg I'm so "punny!" First of all, who was the person resonsible for permissing April Fools day as an actual holiday? A holidy for pulling pranks on others? Rather flabbergasting. You know what time it is... {RESEARCH TIME} Did you know that April Fools day is NOT a national holiday? It is celebrated by more countries than our own though. The day comes from an "oops" way back when (1392) Have you ever read the Canterbury Tales? In the story, "The Nun's Priest Tales" ..... haha okay nevermind. you don't actually care about this. if you would like to know, look it up! haha Anyway... I have never actually pulled a successful prank on April Fools day.. [I plan to one day] I think Mother Nature was playing a joke on me yesterday though. I was driving home from st. george to ephraim & the weather was playing me like a slot machine!! one minute I was in the worst blizzard of my life, & the next the roads were clear as day. So much for the phrase, {in like a lion, out like a lamb} Maybe the lion just wants to be friends with the lamb. fancy that! p.s. I can't focus on school with Lake Havasu on the brain
That's all for today, have a lovely MONDAY everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment