Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Am I doing this Wrong?

hahaha okay people... I feel as if I might be "blogging" wrong? everyone I know that blogs is either blogging about a missionary they are waiting for, married & telling about their children, or newly wed & telling about their cute stories. I just babble about random shiz that in my mind needs to be addressed. haha but really it doesn't, I'm just a nut-job that likes to write & express my feelings to others. I guess there really isn't a right or wrong way to blog? so I'm going to keep writing about stupid stuff because I want to. I've got this URGE to play volleyball all of the time now... I just don't understand. haha I'm not even good at it! {like not at all.} but it's so much fun! haha & I would rather play volleyball than go to any of my classes. but my roommates are all being responsible for once & going to their classes... leaving me alone, in my room, to THINK about playing volleyball. Who plays volleyball by themselves? it's unheard of! p.s. we brought our mattresses out in the living room for a slumber party a couple days ago & they are still out there. party animals? I think yes. & and p.s.s. I miss my boyfriend {soooooooooo much} that's all. if you are searching for a heart-felt blog to read, I suggest you move right along. I've got nothing but good crap here!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing it right:) Do what you do girl!

    ReplyDelete