Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You are the Jim to my Pam

I love the office more than I can explain. The tv series duh. plus, I loved it before everyone else loved it. & that's not a lie. my family has been faithful office watchers since day one. Go ahead & agrue with me & I'll show you what's up. {I guess you could consider me an Office hipster} Recently my boyfriend has started watching all of the seasons... & I mean ALL of them. He used to think it was stupid, but now he la- la- loves it. He compares himself to Jim often... which I agree with. If you don't think the office is funny than I don't think I like you very much. Anyone with the slightest sense of humor can understand the humor in the series. I can't say that I have a favorite character because they are all SO funny.{except Ryan & Kelly. they AREN'T funny... most of the time.} & because I don't do favorites. If I had to sort it out though Dwight is one of my favorites. Jim is also up there along with Micheal, Phillis, Stanley, & of course KEVIN. hahaha Kevin kills me!! & I also love when Micheal is so rude to Toby. Oh & Creed is a creepass but he makes me laugh so hard. Meredith is just a skank & Angela is a bitty. There are many other characters.. (p.s. I don't think Pam is funny, but how can you not love Pam?) If you haven't seen the Office, you should probably watch it. That's all.
sometimes my boyfriend sends me cute crap like this. he's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment