Thursday, April 26, 2012

E-FROM will forever be my home.

Highly inappropriate, but hilarious. & you know it.

yeah, ephraim does kind of suck. it's small & there is nothing to do here. but hey, I experienced the best 2 years of my college life here! oh wait.. that's because I have only been to 2 years of college. but it's fine. none-the-less e-from is great. haha I have loved getting to know the people here & the surrounding towns. Would you believe me if I told you that I decided to come here because I went to EFY here?? haha yeah... who knew there was EFY in ephraim. I did. obviously. & so did my bestie madison poulson. {we went together if you didn't gather that information} I am so glad that I came to Snow rather than some big college with mean professors. I felt like I was able to connect with my teachers & beg for good grades just like I did in high school hahaha. okay. in all seriousness. I'm going to really miss ephraim, utah. so many great memories made here! E-FROM will always have a place in my heart. #truth {p.s. I am sad that I'm done here & not coming back next year for the color change. haha orange & blue baby... it's going to be shweet.} oh & one last P.S. I used to hate denny's. I still hate denny's food.... but because of Snow College, if there is a denny's run you can count me in!!! every time!! (everyone is probably too busy with studying to read my blog. & that's okay. because I only wrote it to procrastinate my own studying)

No comments:

Post a Comment