Friday, April 20, 2012

This Monumental Day in History 4/20

you know what today is? yes. yes you all have your own idea in your head about what today is. (because there are so many possibilities) You could be thinking, yes, of course, it's 4/20, EARTH DAY! duh! the day we celebrate our wonderful earth! or you could have thought, 4/20 man.... the day I get baked (or pretend I get baked via facebook/twitter to look cool) or possibly..... OH YES! it's 4/20! the day we all stand together & STOPKONY! {oh, you forgot about that already eh? you are such an activist.} hmmm.... to me, this beautiful April friday is merely a due date for assignments, a day to hopefully finally get to see my boyfriend, and a day to blog about. So whatever you are celebrating today, possibly all three? enjoy your 4/20 people. & if you do go get high, be responsible. (do it with a friend or your dog or something) oh & p.s. today there are A LOT of birthdays on facebook. so that kind of depresses me because I'll have to wish them all a happy birthday. so much celebrating going on it's insane.{& when I say a lot of birthdays that includes Adolf Hilter's date of birth. but no, don't worry, I'm not going to celebrate his birth}  p.s.s. I've just been informed that earth day is actually the 22nd of April. hahahhaa fooled you on that one didn't I? bye friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment