Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Sister & I Have ADD

I have come to the conclusion that not only does my sister, Kaci, have ADD, but I do as well. I've never really been able to focus... on anything. Kaci's case is a lot worse (she can't even finish a movie without getting up & leaving) p.s. we both have restless leg syndrome. it's a real thing. Tonight in yoga we did "meditation". While my entire class was rather hypnotized by robot-voice man, sitting on a beach with the sun shining on their faces & the cool ocean waves crashing in their souls, I was sitting upright contemplating the bright green exit signs above all of the doorways. The girl next to me was practically drooling all over her yoga mat (I assume her meditation 'peace place' was somewhere heavenly & relaxing). I tried to lay down multiple times, but I just couldn't get comfortable. I would switch around positions & start thinking about my physics final, or about the way my yoga mat smelled. (I should probably wash that shiz.. stinky feet & serenity aren't the best mixture to inhale during "sleep" time). I was thinking about puppies, chance, school, Heaven, my see-through yoga pants, & peanut butter w/ oreos. mmmm OREOS. If you have ADD you probably understand how frustrating it is. I need like a "pass" to wear around at school that says, "hi I'm saige & I have ADD" then maybe my teachers would leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment