Sunday, April 29, 2012

Procrastination @ its finest.

Blogging in order to procrastinate. Blogging in order to procrastinate the pinning/facebooking/tweeting that I am doing to procrastinate studying for my finals. it's the circle of life! (I hope you sang that simba-style) The internet is a fab way to wisely use up your time. Time is just a number if you think about it. I mean really.. if I had all the time in the world, I would be doing the same thing that I am doing now. I would love to say that I would be in Africa helping orphans... but I don't know if I actually would be. ya know? Although wasting my time on the computer is idiotic, I am participating in the idiocy in order to postpone studying for tests that I will most likely fail. {wow she is so positive.. @shiz-no-one-says-about-saige} That was a twitter joke. If you don't have twitter, you don't understand. If you are procrastinating like I am right now, here's a brilliant idea... get a twitter account. great way to utilize your time. just in general to create an account now, & to spend all of your time on it later on this week as well. & for the rest of your life. tweet away birdie friends. a whole new world of social network magic is calling your name. wow I have spent the last 10 minutes writing this blog. I might have to go wander into the kitchen & make some panclocks or something to kill some more time tonight. I could clean my room. I could pack? I could take a bath. {because a bath takes more time than a shower of course} I could color coordinate my shoes? anything but homework or studying. in the words of NIKE... just do it. tomorrow. have a lovely night & finals week everyone. p.s. playing volleyball even though you suck is another great way to kill time. p.s.s. If you are feeling really gutsy.. look up the "call me maybe" music video with justinBiebs, SelenaGomez, & the gang. it's really stupid but oh so entertaining for some strange reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment