Monday, April 16, 2012

The Legend: Matt Harpring


If you know me you know that I have a creepy obsession with Matt Harpring. Do I actually think he's a star player at basketball? NO. but with his new found fame as a sports announcer, I have become his #1 fan. I tweet & retweet him constantly. His commentating is so funny. Like honestly I laugh sooo hard when he says his little catchy phrases. My boyfriend took me to a jazz game once. (we had nose bleed tickets) Somehow we ended up like four rows behind Matt Harpring's head. Don't ask me how that happened. {we had connections} Anyway... we were close enough that I could take hundreds of uncanny photographs of the back of his. [it's ridiculous by the way] the way his hair settles on top of that beautiful head of his is so impressive. oh & I almost forgot, we got on TV like twice. Okay so after the game my boyfriend & I got to take pictures with ..... get this, MATT HARPRING. yeah it was one of the best days of my life. I made him a facebook page too. & I love him. I've got a sick obsession.& that's all for today. OH & p.s. he retweeted me once!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment